|Broken Dishes Cross|
What is hilarious to me now, is that I just went on a search for a free photo of some broken dishes. Can't find a free one -- and since I have already cleaned up my latest fiasco, I'm not about to smash something new for a photo op. I'm sure you can use your imagination.
So on that note, here are some quotes that struck my funnybone (but didn't break it).
- "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."
~ Rita Rudner
- "In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better."
~ Ellen DeGeneres
- "Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart."
~ Erma Bombeck
- "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic."
~ Dave Barry
- "You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise, they won't come to yours."
~ Yogi Berra
and finally, what would a list of funny quotes be without the special take on life by Yogi Berra ...
Broken Dishes Cross quilt block image © W. Russell, patchworksquare.com