|images © W. Russell|
Judging by the images shown, I seem to be going through a "green and blue" phase, as you can see for yourself. But, since blue is the most common favourite colour for quilters, I guess this might be a good thing.
- Prickly Pear has only squares and half square triangles, but is considered at the Intermediate level of difficulty due to the number of pieces in the block
- Opposites Attract can be as interesting (colour-wise) as you choose or simply a study in dark and light. The pattern illustrates both options.
- Proof Positive introduces you to the three quarter square triangle.
- Indiana Star is a nine patch featuring half square triangles.
- Ts in a Ring might be considered as an Intermediate level block, but only due to the number of pieces.
- Dancing Bear features half square and quarter square triangles.
Images © W. Russell, patchworksquare.com