May 19, 2014

Variation on the Nine Patch Square Quilt Block

Nine Patch Square - Variation quilt block
Nine Patch Square - Variation
I was looking through some of my published quilt block patterns and liked the look of the Nine Patch Square - Variation. So, today that is the featured block.

At first glance, this looks like it would make an uninspiring quilt, but with a bit of imagination, you can create a stunning heirloom for future generations. Click the link above or download the free quilt block pattern here.

A Potpourri of Quotes for Today


  • Julia Child in action
    "The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook."
    ~ Julia Child

  • "Each man is a hero and an oracle to somebody."
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

  • "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower."
    ~ Steve Jobs

  • "I value the friend who, for me, finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar."
    ~ Robert Brault

Nine Patch Square Variation image © W. Russell, patchworksquare.com
Julia Child image public domain

No comments:

Post a Comment